In the past several weeks, Gush Shalom ("Peace Bloc") has come under strong attack inside Israel for issuing warnings of war crimes violations to IDF officers, thereby raising the specter of trials in Israeli or international courts for illegal actions taken as part of occupation.
- A Witness from the Past Uri Avnery (Septermber 14, 2002)
- Text of Ad Placed By Gush Shalom In Ha'aretz (August 9, 2020)
- Peace group warns IDF officers: We have evidence of war crimes (August 22, 2020 Ha'aretz)
- Sharon tells AG to weigh court proceedings against Gush Shalom (August 22, 2020 Ha'aretz)
- Ha'aretz Editorial: The blindness of political purity (August 22, 2020)
- "The high and the mighty" (August 21, 2020 Ha'aretz)
Interview with Israel Air Force Commander Major General Dan Halutz